YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

Thesis Statement + Outline

I.    Thesis Statement:  Living with my grandparents could sound comfortable, but it sucks. Love is not about finding someone flawless, but finding someone whose flaws you can stand.
II.  Pros (because there are some, it’s not that bad)
1.       My room is much bigger and more comfortable that it would be in a student flat.
2.       I don’t have to care about cooking or doing the laundry.
3.       It’s cheaper! (almost free)
III. Cons
1.       I am not as free as I would be if I lived on my own.
2.       Their house is not in Murcia city, so I need to catch the bus to go everywhere.
3.       My grandmother has a serious obsession with cleaning and it’s driving me mad.
4.       I can’t invite friends home as long as I do not own the house and they (my grandparents) like to be quiet and calmed.
5.       I have to deal with continuous family visits (aunts, uncles, cousins) that I don’t give a damn (at least while I’m studying)
IV. Why did I choose to live with them? (regarding to pros and cons above)
1.       Basically, I can’t pay a flat this year.
2.       My grandmother was looking forward to have me living with her.

V. Conclusion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario