YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Describing Katya

It's been a while since my last post, but now I'm here again. Last week, we had to describe someone in class, so I decided to describe one of my RPG characters (roleplay game). Here I go:


"Katya had the ability of shocking people. It was impossible not to get impressed the first time you meet her, not only because of her breath-taking appearance, but also because of her behaviour. She was tall and skinny, but she walked like an authentic czarina, and by looking into her deep blue eyes, you could realize something was wrong with her. Elegant and almost anachronic, the young Katya was the most egoistical person I had ever known. Her eyes were the key, there was something wicked beyond them, as if you could see her dark and sick soul. Everybody in town considered her untrustworthy and even dangerous."

This edit is a work of mine, a couple of years ago

2 comentarios: