YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Problem-Solution Essay: Dealing with the expensive act of living

When I was younger, my mother used to give me some pocket money to spend through the month, it was little quantity but enough for me, and I managed well. But now it has changed. I am a young adult and I have more expensive needs as long as I am a university student, so I have my own credit card, which is great but also problematic. Wasting money is incredibly easy, and administrate becomes a necessity. I need to learn to be aware of my costs in order to reduce them.

One possible solution is to return to the childhood-method, when my mother was the administrator of my money. This is good not only because there is a limited quantity of money but also because mother are (usually) wiser than we are and know how to manage with money. Although this way has some pros, I don’t like it completely due to the fact that it is childish and doesn’t help you to develop your sense of responsibility and maturity, which is quite important in adulthood.
A cool piggybank may help


A second and also valid option is to put the money limit by myself, a maximum amount of money that can be spent per week. For example, 25€, so the total quantity spent in the whole month would be 100€. Of course, this method would make you incapable of affording lots of things, and it makes it harder to know that you put the limit. Anyway, that’s the thing, or so I believe. Yes, it is hard, but it helps you to grow as an adult.


We all agree that the best method is to control what you do with you money, and putting a limit is a great idea as long as it makes you realize that the act of existing is expensive. It is important- vital, I’d say- to find mature ways to balance the incomes and costs during your college years, or you can finish ruined. 

Good evening!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario